Dr. Jack Aughenbaugh D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice1144 E Main St Hegins PA, 17938
Dr. Jack Aughenbaugh is a Dentist practicing in Hegins, PA. Dr. Aughenbaugh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jack Aughenbaugh D.D.S.'s Practice location
Hegins, PA 17938Get Direction
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Joseph Dominic Chipriano DMD2000 W Market St Pottsville PA 17901
- Robert Morris Weston D.D.S.1439 Centre Tpke Orwigsburg PA 17961
- Dr. Michael Kent Mckinney D.M.D.Jct Rt. 680 & Hwy 122 Minnie KY 41651
- Dr. Ellen F Boran DDS1144 E. Main St. Hegins PA 17938
- Dr. Raymond Edward Hische DMDRoute 61 At Interstate 81 Frackville PA 17931
- Dr. James Steven Fagan DDS1644 RT 611 FOUNTAIN SPRINGS WEST TANNERSVILLE PA 18444