Ellen Honnet is a psychologist practicing in Newton Highlands, MA. Ellen specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Ellen evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Ellen because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Ellen Porter Honnet ED.D.'s Practice location
Newton Highlands, MA 02461Get Direction
Dr. Ellen Porter Honnet ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Marian Kaplun Shapiro17 Lantern Lane Lexington Massachusetts 02421
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D.12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D.9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Janice R. Levine PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington MA 02420
- Dr. Luanna E Devenis PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington Massachusetts 02420-4641
- Dr. Jayne Marie Singer PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115