Selena Mitchell quan is an acupuncturist practicing in Fresno, CA. Dr. Mitchell quan evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Mitchell quan treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Selena Emily Mitchell quan LAC's Practice location
Fresno, CA 93704Get Direction
Ms. Selena Emily Mitchell quan LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Hongxue Yao Other2071 Herndon Ave Clovis CA 93611
- Dr. Seung hoon Lee L. AC.3400 W 6th St Los Angeles CA 90020
- Dr. Victor Manuel Chavez D.C., L.AC.,M.A.O.M.5670 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93710
- Mrs. Margaret Zeng2332 E. Ave. Fresno CA 93726
- Dr. Deok sang Yu D.AC., L.AC.6693 Downey Ave Long Beach CA 90805
- Mr. Timothy E Moore L.AC.5066 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93710