Dr. Alejandro Saranglao practices Pulmonology in Concord, NH. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Saranglao manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1996
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Alejandro Saranglao M.D.'s Practice location
Concord, NH 03301Get Direction
Dr. Alejandro Saranglao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Antibiotics for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis damages the lungs, digestive system, and other organs in the body. It affects the cells producing mucus, sweat, and digestive juices. It is caused due to defect in a gene. This gene changes a protein responsible for movement of salts in and out of cells. As a result, thick, sticky...
- How This Journalist Became a Champion of Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
New York journalist Scott Pelley is being celebrated by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for his tremendous efforts to CF awareness. Read on to learn more.For people who don't have any personal connection to cystic fibrosis, the condition is often overlooked. The general public doesn't really know...
- Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia
Hospital-acquired pneumonia occurs in patients who have been hospitalized, usually after two to three days of hospital admission. Pneumonia contracted in such a setting is often more severe than a community-acquired pneumonia because the organisms causing it are more aggressive. This means that the...
- Pleurisy: What to Expect on Your Visit to a Pulmonologist
As with any disease, your doctor will first speak to you and asks for a detailed history. He or she will do a physical examination to come up with a differential diagnosis. Later, the diagnosis will be confirmed by doing some tests.History TakingExpect your pulmonologist to ask you questions...
- Meet Josh Llewellyn-Jones, a Cystic Fibrosis Hero
In many respects, Josh Llewellyn-Jones is a normal 30-year-old guy. As with many men his age, he’s into physical stamina and setting personal records. Referred to as a “fitness fanatic”, Josh has recently completed a successful 24-hour fitness challenge. The only competitor was Josh. And, he...
- Athlete with Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes Goes Against All Odds
The pass went way off course, and the hockey puck went flying down the street. James Cameron and another boy went sprinting after it, determined to reach it first. Hockey sticks in hand, they raced to chase down the puck. Breathing heavily, they reached it at the same time and began to struggle for...
- Dr. Stephen P. Imgrund MD250 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. William H Goodman MD8 Prospect St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Stephen Francis Rowe MD706 Riverway Pl Bedford NH 03110
- Dr. Martin D Black M.D.330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Patrick J Tangney MD1 Medical Center Dr Biddeford ME 04005
- Dr. Robert Cameron Brethauer MD706 Riverway Pl Bedford NH 03110