Dr. Shilpa Babbar is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Babbar specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Babbar can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Babbar can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Kasturba Medical College Mangalore 2008
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Program
Dr. Shilpa Babbar M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63117Get Direction
Dr. Shilpa Babbar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- Toxin Exposure During Late Pregnancy Is Correlated with Autism
We do not entirely understand the various causes of autism. For some things, we have a good idea, and others, we are still learning. Some factors are environmental. Other factors are known to be genetic.One of the newer developments is the knowledge that toxins ingested in the later part of...
- Are There Routine Checks for Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most common cause of death among gynecologic types of cancer. The most common risk factors for ovarian cancer are:...
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- Karen Florio222 Northeast Landings Court Lees Summit' Missouri 64064
- Dr. Alexander G. Capelli MD1010 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Becky Graham1004 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- Dr. Abigail Proffer M.D.University Of Ct School Of Medicine Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Quanita Jamelle Crable MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Margaret B Nickell M.D.4320 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111