Dr. U Blaschke is an internist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Blaschke specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Blaschke provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine
Dr. U Michael Blaschke MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53217Get Direction
WAUWATOSA, WI 53222Get Direction
Dr. U Michael Blaschke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blaschke
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Dr. Steve Iksoo Chang MD12555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Sheila Jhansale2311 North Prospect Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53211
- Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD2801 W. Kinnickinnic River parkway Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Dr. Anil K. Garg MD3301 South 20th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Sriram Darisetty5000 West Chambers Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53210
- Dr. Neil K. Luy MD840 North 87th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226