Dr. William Youmans is board-certified in family medicine. His special interests are cardiology and stress tests. Dr. Youmans received his medical degree from Michigan State University. He completed his ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Dr. William Youmans M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55412Get Direction
Dr. William Youmans M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Youmans
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- What Is Dysentery?
What does dysentery mean?It has happened to all of us - short stabbing pains in the stomach followed by a dash to the closest toilet. Diarrhea is easy to get because there are many factors that can upset our bowel movement functioning. However, not every diarrhea should be regarded as dysentery....
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Dr. Albert Yeo M.D.10 Shurs Ln Philadelphia PA 19127
- Neeraja Maddi MBBS2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Michelle L Swiglo MD3550 Labore Rd Saint Paul MN 55110
- Dr. Yohannes Gebre M.D.1821 University Ave W Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Constance M Erdmann MD2980 Buckley Way Inver Grove Heights MN 55076
- Dr. Cynthia M Frane MD3220 Bellaire Ave Saint Paul MN 55110