Lena K Chambers is a top Doctor in LOCK HAVEN, PA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Lena K Chambers is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Lena K Chambers is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Lena K Chambers is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In LOCK HAVEN, PA, Lena K Chambers is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Effects of the competitive nicotinic antagonist erysodine on behavior occasioned or maintained by nicotine: comparison with mecamylamine.
- Effects of intrastriatal and intracortical scopolamine on behavior in rats.
- (1S,2S)-1-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-2-(4-hydroxy-4-phenylpiperidino)-1-propanol: a potent new neuroprotectant which blocks N-methyl-D-aspartate responses.
- A manipulative field experiment to examine the effect of Capillaria hepatica (Nematoda) on wild mouse populations in southern Australia.
- Reference ranges for biochemical and haematological values in farmed saltwater
Lena K Chambers's Practice location
LOCK HAVEN, PA 17745Get Direction
Lena K Chambers's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
What is genital wart?Genital warts are a sexually transmitted infection caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). They are soft growths that appear on the genitals which can cause itching and pain. The human papilloma virus is the most prevailing form of sexually transmitted infection (STI)....
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Cheerios: A Not-So-Safe Option for Celiac Patients
Cereal is one of the options preferred by many people especially for breakfast because it is just serve and eat, an excellent way to solve morning hunger when people do not want to wait for something more elaborated.Furthermore, there are cereals of all types and flavors. Having where to decide from...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Naomi Defibaugh980 E WATER ST LOCK HAVEN PA 17745
- Valerie Shawley980 E WATER ST LOCK HAVEN PA 17745
- Ms. Sandra W Rishell CMT57 Bellefonte Ave Lock Haven PA 17745
- Michael D Sikorskas PT685 Island Rd Lock Haven PA 17745
- Lori S Dinges PT685 Island Rd Lock Haven PA 17745
- Jessica Reeder980 E WATER ST LOCK HAVEN PA 17745