Dr. Sean Garred is a psychologist practicing in Du Bois, PA. Dr. Garred specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Garred evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Garred because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mr. Sean Patrick Garred MED LPC CRC's Practice location
Du Bois, PA 15801Get Direction
Mr. Sean Patrick Garred MED LPC CRC's reviewsWrite Review
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Dr. Allen H. Ryen PHD.416 Knarr St Du Bois PA 15801
- Dr. Raymond W Francis PHD150 W. Dubois Ave. Du Bois PA 15801
- Dr. Bill Ray Long PHD531 N Main St Punxsutawney PA 15767
- Dr. Vanessa R Talkington PHD100 Caldwell Dr Du Bois PA 15801
- Dana R Irwin Other100 Caldwell Drive Du Bois PA 15801
- Dr. Matthew Bridgman PH.D.635 Maple Ave Du Bois PA 15801