Dr. Ouanza Adiki Puplampu M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)740 Prince Ave Athens GA, 30606
Dr. Ouanza Puplampu is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Athens, GA. Dr. Puplampu specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Puplampu can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Puplampu can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Bayfront Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Ouanza Adiki Puplampu M.D.'s Practice location
Athens, GA 30606Get Direction
Dr. Ouanza Adiki Puplampu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Puplampu
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- What are the Different Types of Breast Cancer?
Appropriate treatment options for breast cancer differ depending on what type of cancer the individual has. A biopsy of the tissue samples from the breast helps to identify the type of breast cancer. Most breast cancers bloom in the ducts that connect lobules to the nipple in the breast. It is rare...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Cassie Nicol Campbell MD1199 Prince Ave Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Nicolas Psomiadis MD314 N Broad St Winder GA 30680
- Dr. Cary Cunningham Perry M.D.1270 Prince Ave Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Katrice K. Larece D.O.25 Warren Street Randolph MA 02368
- Dr. Melissa M Anderson MD830 King Ave Athens GA 30606
- Dr. James Leon Smith M.D.1270 Prince Ave Athens GA 30606