Dr. Ernest Sidney White MD
Family Practitioner3150 Clarksville St Suite 100 Paris TX, 75460
Dr. Ernest White is a family practitioner practicing in Paris, TX. Dr. White specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. White possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1965
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vet Admin Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Ernest Sidney White MD's Practice location
Dr. Ernest Sidney White MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. White
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Dr. Chad D Trammell MD1128 Clarksville Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Shaun Spinks M.D.1128 Clarksville St Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Stephen James Burns M.D.3737 Lamar Ave Paris TX 75462
- Dr. Jon Kirk Plummer MD1128 Clarksville St Paris TX 75460
- Dr. David S Salas MD1655 Ne Loop 286 Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Kyle Elliott Jones M.D.1025 Deshong Dr Paris TX 75460