George Aaron is a physical therapist practicing in Gastonia, NC. George Aaron specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, George Aaron can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. George Aaron will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
George W Aaron PT's Practice location
Gastonia, NC 28054Get Direction
Hollywood, SC 29449Get Direction
George W Aaron PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Mr. Mark Miele MPT1129 E Marion St Shelby NC 28150
- Todd R Shropshire Other10512 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Jon Michael Morrissette DPT10965 Winds Crossing Drive Charlotte NC 28273
- Sara E Richeson PT, DPT733 Garden District Dr Charlotte NC 28202
- Mr. Rick E St george PT, OCS1809 East Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Mary tracey A. Kavanaugh PT10030 Gilead Rd Huntersville NC 28078