Dr. Richard Keim is a Chiropractor practicing in Goshen, IN. Dr. Keim specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Keim seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Richard L Keim D.C.'s Practice location
Goshen, IN 46528Get Direction
Dr. Richard L Keim D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Nancy Yvonne Denlinger D.C.109 N Main St Nappanee IN 46550
- Dr. Patrick William Case DC, FACO3027 Mishawaka Ave South Bend IN 46615
- Mrs. Lisa Ann Meyers D.C.3027 Mishawaka Ave South Bend IN 46615
- Dr. Joshua D Martens DC601 E Bristol St Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Vernon Scott Wright D.C.240 Talmadge Street Shipshewana IN 46565
- Dr. Mark Alan Schneider DC1178 Fremont Ct Elkhart IN 46516