Sarah Byrne is a psychologist practicing in Goodyear, AZ. Sarah specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Sarah evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Sarah because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Sarah Catherine Byrne EDS's Practice location
Goodyear, AZ 85338Get Direction
Sarah Catherine Byrne EDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Dr. Caleb Mark Pearson PSY.D.222 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Brianne J Butcher PHD1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202
- Dr. Janeen Alice Demarte PH.D.300 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Christina Lee Katen PSY.D.10559 W Angels Ln Peoria AZ 85383
- Dr. Teresita (terri) M Stutzke PSY.D.1616 N Litchfield Rd Goodyear AZ 85395
- Miss Lara Ann Freda ED.S. SCHOOL PSYCH9419 W Van Buren St Tolleson AZ 85353