Dr. Mark Taheri is a Dentist practicing in Corona, CA. Dr. Taheri specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mark Taheri D.D.S.'s Practice location
Corona, CA 92882Get Direction
VALENCIA, CA 91355Get Direction
Dr. Mark Taheri D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taheri
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Dr. Sanaz Shahbandi D.D.S6449 East Saint Germain Cir. Orange CA 92869
- Dr. Robert T. Cadalso D.D.S.24896 Chrisanta Drive Mission Viejo California 92691
- Beatrice Lu22 Odyssey, suite 220 Irvine Ca 92618
- Dr. Keith S. Tang DDS3785 Alton Pkwy Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. Jocelynn Vida Sustaita D.M.D.25270 Marguerite Pkwy Mission Viejo California 92692
- Dr. Jack T. Yu D.D.S13768 Roswell Avenue Chino California 91710