Dr. Muhammad Ahsan Zafar M.D
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH, 45219
Dr. Muhammad Zafar practices Pulmonology in Cincinnati, OH. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Zafar manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Aga Khan University Medical College 2007
- Perinatal outcomes in pregnancy with asthma.
- Knowledge of primary paediatric care providers regarding attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and learning disorder: a study from Pakistan.
- Orbital aspergillus infection mimicking a tumour: a case report.
- Accuracy of chest high-resolution computed tomography in diagnosing diffuse cystic lung diseases.
- Phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitors for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a review of current and developing drugs.
- Long acting muscarinic antagonists for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a review of current and developing drugs.
Dr. Muhammad Ahsan Zafar M.D's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
Dr. Muhammad Ahsan Zafar M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zafar
- COPD: Nicotine Replacement Therapy
Cessation of Smoking and Medication UseThe first goal for patients with COPD who smoke is to get the patient to quit smoking. When a patient with COPD stops smoking, breathing will not be as difficult as it has been while the patient was smoking. Moreover, even if the patient is diligently taking...
- University Dance Promotes Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
Cystic fibrosis is considered incurable, and is a daily struggle for all of those who have it. Constant research is being poured into finding better treatment, and potentially even a cure, but Rowan's Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) is putting their own spin (literally) on...
- The Trauma That Comes with Cystic Fibrosis
Not many know too much about cystic fibrosis, and even fewer have any idea of the true trauma it can cause.About BradBrad Dell is 24 years old, and is living with cystic fibrosis. Not only that, but he is also deaf, making the entire situation even more difficult. Approximately one year ago, he was...
- 7 Tips on Living with Asthma
Asthma is a chronic lung disorder that causes inflammation in the air passage leading to the lungs, making it incredibly difficult to breath. Common symptoms include Shortness of breath, Wheezing, a tight feeling in the chest and Coughing. Asthma can be either Innate (since childhood) or caused by...
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Dr. David W. Wiltse MD1193 balmoral drive cincinati Ohio 45233
- Dr. Erich W Walder MD4760 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati OH 45236
- Dr. Oluseun O. Medeyinlo M.D525 Alexandria Pike Newport KY 41071
- Dr. Fuad Hajjar MD3000 Mack Road Fairfield OH 45014
- Dr. Elsira Marina Pina D.O.222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Maria V. Indihar M.D.Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908