Megan Legault is a physical therapist practicing in Austin, TX. Megan Legault specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Megan Legault can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Megan Legault will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Megan Legault PT, DPT's Practice location
Austin, TX 78705Get Direction
BANDERA, TX 78003Get Direction
Megan Legault PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Leilani M Connors P.T.1310 Rr 620 S Austin TX 78734
- Mrs. Niki L Koop P.T.2701 S Highway 183 Leander TX 78641
- Jon Hupp PT, MTC, CERT. MDT7401 W Highway 71 Austin TX 78735
- Dr. Denise Gobert PT, PHD1215 Red River St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Laleh Askarinasab PT.DPT7801 N Lamar Austin TX 78752
- Sheri Albertson P.T.5004 Lakeview Dr Austin TX 78732