Dr. Jon Johnson is a family practitioner practicing in Panama City, FL. Dr. Johnson specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Johnson possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1997
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 2000
- US Air Force Regional Hospital/Headquarters Air Armament Center (AFMC) Program
Dr. Jon Morris Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Panama City, FL 32403Get Direction
ROBINS AFB, GA 31098Get Direction
Dr. Jon Morris Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Dr. Maria Uncangco Tedtaotao M.D.1303 Mosley Dr Lynn Haven FL 32444
- Dr. Dzung Nguyen M.D.2007 Harrison Ave Panama City FL 32405
- Dr. Sanders B Mckee MD22606 Panama City Beach Pkwy Panama City Beach FL 32413
- Dr. Heather S Zawahry M.D.1937 Harrison Ave Panama City FL 32405
- Dr. Keith B Banton M.D.3230 E 15th St Panama City FL 32405
- Dr. M Terry Ullmann MD12234 Panama City Beach Pkwy Panama City Beach FL 32407