Dr. Julianne Martinez de ubago is a pathologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Martinez de ubago is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Martinez de ubago can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Martinez de ubago may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Julianne Muus Martinez de ubago M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Julianne Muus Martinez de ubago M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Dr. Rafael Z. Campanini M.D.1044 North Francisco Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Shahnaz Saeed MD333 Madison St Joliet IL 60435
- Dr. Janis Atkinson M.D.355 Ridge Ave Evanston IL 60202
- Dr. Stefan E Pambuccian MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Stephanie Harris Applebaum M.D.12935 Gregory St Blue Island IL 60406
- Dr. Brian Daniel Bolton M.D.303 E Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60611