Dr. Kenneth Mills is a Dentist practicing in Morristown, TN. Dr. Mills specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kenneth Ray Mills DDS's Practice location
Morristown, TN 37814Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Ray Mills DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Dr. Thomas Buford Gatgens D.D.S.320 E College Street Dickson TN 37055
- Dr. Timothy Davis Gunnin DDS110 South Hasson St Rogersville TN 37857
- Dr. Christel Moates Westmorland DDS164 Old Cosby Rd Newport TN 37821
- Dr. Micah L Westmorland D.D.S.164 Old Cosby Rd Newport TN 37821
- Dr. Steven Jarvis Monroe D.D.S.156 W. Broadway Blvd. Jefferson City TN 37760
- Dr. Paul Vincent Muscari D.D.S.836 W 1st North St Morristown TN 37814