Dr. Bret Allen Mettler M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon2200 Childrens Way 5247 Doctor's Office Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Bret Mettler is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Mettler specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Mettler typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
- Transforming growth factor-beta1 modulates extracellular matrix production, proliferation, and apoptosis of endothelial progenitor cells in tissue-engineering scaffolds.
- Endothelial progenitor and mesenchymal stem cell-derived cells persist in tissue-engineered patch in vivo: application of green and red fluorescent protein-expressing retroviral vector.
- Three-region perfusion strategy for aortic arch reconstruction in the Norwood.
- Acetaminophen attenuates lipid peroxidation in children undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Identifying predictors of hospital readmission following congenital heart surgery through analysis of a multiinstitutional administrative Database.
- Tissue plasminogen activator treatment of bilateral pulmonary emboli in a pediatric patient supported with a ventricular assist device.
- Cerebral ventriculomegaly after the bidirectional Glenn (BDG) shunt: a single-institution retrospective analysis.
- Expanding the donor pool: regional variation in pediatric organ donation rates.
- Regional variation in the use of 1A status exceptions for pediatric heart transplant candidates: is this equitable?
- Neonatal Aortic Arch Reconstruction With Direct Splanchnic Perfusion Avoids Deep Hypothermia.
- Percutaneous Removal of Intravascular Pellet Following Penetrating Cardiac Trauma.
Dr. Bret Allen Mettler M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Bret Allen Mettler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mettler
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Leonard J. Wudel M.D.1 Medical Center Blvd. Winston-Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Bacchetta MD161 Ft. Washington Ave. New York NY 10032
- Dr. Robert S Binford MD555 Church St E Brentwood TN 37027
- Dr. Louis A Brunsting MD2400 Patterson St Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. John R Roberts M.D.356 24th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Chad R Swan MD300 Steam Plant Rd Gallatin TN 37066