Dr. Ratinder Kaur is a rheumatologist practicing in Evanston, IL. Dr. Kaur specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Kaur treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Dr. Ratinder Jit Kaur MD's Practice location
Evanston, IL 60202Get Direction
HOT SPRINGS, AR 71913Get Direction
Dr. Ratinder Jit Kaur MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Arthritis: Get the Facts
What is Arthritis? Who does it affect? Is it curable? Indeed people suffer because of lack of knowledge, and if only they knew what causes some diseases, they would live cautious healthy lives. So, in this article we shall answer the questions brought forth above plus the many questions you may be...
- Why Being Optimistic Is Essential For the Fight Against Lupus
When you have a chronic illness, it is so difficult to be positive. If you are in the middle of a lupus flare-up, it is normal to feel as if your life is at an end. However, allowing yourself to be negative all the time will cause lupus symptoms to be activated by the stress you create.Maintaining a...
- With Fibromyalgia, Pain Can Be Motivation
The pursuit of pleasure and happiness and avoidance of pain and strife has been a factor which has driven us as a species to evolve so that we may adapt to our environments and reap its many benefits. Even back in prehistoric times where daily life was filled to the brim with agents which could...
- Lupus Fever Explained: Symptoms, Causes and Prevention
One of the most common symptoms of lupus, or Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), is running a fever. According to Dr. Donald Thomas Jr., author of the Lupus Encyclopedia, approximately 50 to 60 percent of lupus patients develop a fever. In fact, fever is one of the earliest signs of the autoimmune...
- Alongside Lupus: Digital Companionship for Lupus Patients
Lupus has been discussed on television shows like House M.D, E.R, in movies like Gross Anatomy, and even in entertainment news with headlines reading Selena Gomez’ Lupus. But, not everyone knows exactly what lupus is. Despite the mentions of lupus in some television shows, movies and headlines,...
- Keeping Cozy: How Lupus Patients Cope with Raynaud's Phenomenon
In the United States, about 30 to 40 percent of lupus patients have been found to also suffer from Raynaud's phenomenon. Raynaud's causes a constriction in the arteries supplying blood to the extremities—mostly the fingers and toes, but sometimes also the ears, nose, lips and chin. This causes...
- Dr. Robert Katz M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Dina P Dadabhoy MD800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Dr. Andrew D. Ruthberg MD1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Chinyoung Park MD1900 Hollister Dr Libertyville IL 60048
- Dr. Ailda Nika M.D.4211 N Cicero Ave Chicago IL 60641
- Dr. Ladonna R Koziol M.D.1700 W Central Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005