Dr. Madhava Beeram is a pediatrician practicing in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Beeram is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Beeram diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Beeram can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Sri Venkatesvara Medical College, Ntr University Health Science 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Hypothyroxinemia of prematurity: rite of passage or therapeutic necessity?
- Emergent pericardiocentesis through a percutaneous silastic catheter in a premature infant: case report.
- Effects of saline instillation during tracheal suction on lung mechanics in newborn infants.
- Urinalysis: direct versus diaper collection.
- Utilization of umbilical cord blood for the evaluation of group B streptococcal sepsis screening.
- Reactive oxygen species-caspase-3 relationship in mediating blood-brain barrier endothelial cell hyperpermeability following oxygen-glucose deprivation and reoxygenation.
- A synthetic thiourea-based tripodal receptor that impairs the function of human first trimester cytotrophoblast cells.
- Suppression of aldosterone and progesterone in preeclampsia.
- Pre-eclampsia has an adverse impact on maternal and fetal health.
- Elevation of (Pro)Renin and (Pro)Renin Receptor in Preeclampsia.
- Hyperglycemia down-regulates cGMP-dependent protein kinase I expression in first trimester cytotrophoblast cells.
- Neonatal Thrombocytopenia as a Consequence of Maternal Preeclampsia.
- Safety and efficacy of packed red blood cell transfusions at different doses in very low birth weight infants.
- Inflammation in Complicated Pregnancy and Its Outcome.
- Apoptotic and stress signaling markers are augmented in preeclamptic placenta and umbilical cord.
- Bilateral congenital pseudoarthrosis of the clavicles in a newborn.
- Congenital midline nasal anomalies.
- Diabetes and pre-eclampsia affecting pregnancy: a retrospective cross-sectional study.
- Effect of intrauterine cocaine exposure on respiratory distress syndrome in very low birthweight infants.
- Occurrence of craniosynostosis in neonates exposed to cocaine and tobacco in utero.
- Infant abandonment: prevalence, risk factors, and cost analysis.
- Lumbar puncture in the evaluation of possible asymptomatic congenital syphilis in neonates.
- Effect of maternal illicit drug use on the mortality of very low birth weight infants.
- Vagal regulation during bottle feeding in low-birthweight neonates: support for the gustatory-vagal hypothesis.
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Madhava R. Beeram M.D.'s Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
TEMPLE, TX 76502Get Direction
Dr. Madhava R. Beeram M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.2400 S. Avenue A Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester New York 14642
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Debra S Wright-Bowers M.D.2805 East Grapevine Mills Circle Grapevine Texas 76051
- Dr. Alina Olteanu MD, PHD7800 Preston Road Plano Texas 75024