The practice of good medicine is more than just prescribing medicines. Good health is a combination of physical, emotional, social, vocational & spiritual well-being. I believe in practicing good medicine ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- University of Connecticut, , B.S. Tufts University School of Medicine, , M.D. Family Practice 2007
Experience & Accolades
- Family Practice and Urgent Care Provider2008 - 2011Plainfield Walk-inSince residency, I worked in Connecticut at an Urgent Care and Family Medical Center practicing both Family Practice and Urgent care. Seeing walk-ins in the morning and then easing into appointments in the afternoons making for an exciting day.
Dr. Deepa Ramachandran MD's Practice location
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95118Get Direction
Dr. Deepa Ramachandran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramachandran
Compassionate, attentive, available and very efficient.
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Dr. Joanabel Sta Maria Cepe M.D.200 Jose Figueres Ave San Jose CA 95116
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola California 95010
- Dr. Peter Watson Brown M.D.747 Altos Oaks Dr Los Altos CA 94024
- Mr. Kevin J Hasenauer M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola CA 95010
- Dr. Danessa Brown MD1595 Soquel Drive Santa Cruz CA 95065
- Dr. Vilasni M Ganesh MD18805 Cox Ave Saratoga CA 95070