Zon Tran is a physical therapist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Zon Tran specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Zon Tran can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Zon Tran will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Exercise and bone mineral density in men: a meta-analysis.
- Age-related decreases in lymphocyte protein kinase C activity and translocation are reduced by aerobic fitness.
- Resistance training and bone mineral density in women: a meta-analysis of controlled trials.
- Walking and resting blood pressure in adults: a meta-analysis.
- Original metric vs. standardized effect sizes for meta-analysis of clinical data.
- Aerobic exercise and resting blood pressure: a meta-analytic review of randomized, controlled trials.
- Estimation of peak oxygen consumption from a sub-maximal half mile walk in obese females.
- Validation of the BodyGem hand-held calorimeter.
- Surgical complications and long-term outcome of different biliary reconstructions in liver transplantation for primary sclerosing cholangitis-choledochoduodenostomy versus choledochojejunostomy.
- Effects of physical exercise on pregnancy outcomes: a meta-analytic review.
- A survey of inhalational anaesthetic abuse in anaesthesia training programmes.
- Effect of exercise on depression.
- Platelet mapping as part of modified thromboelastography (TEG®) in patients undergoing cardiac surgery and cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Effects of exercise training on serum lipid and lipoprotein concentrations in women: a meta-analysis.
- Generalized equation for predicting body density of women from girth measurements.
Mr. Zon Van Tran P.T.'s Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57104Get Direction
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57104Get Direction
Mr. Zon Van Tran P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Emily Miller PT810 E 23rd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Jarrod David Tuntland DPT810 E 23rd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Megan Lynnae Kaufman DPT1720 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Kristine Marie Eitrheim1325 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Maleeka Rozeboom DPT1325 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Andrea Kuipers PT, DPT, ATC1020 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57104