Dr. Ashish Thaker is a Chiropractor practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Thaker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Thaker seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Ashish Thaker DC's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40218Get Direction
Ashish Thaker DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Jillian R. Porter DC10232 Shelbyville Rd Louisville Kentucky 40223
- Dr. Richard T Reul D.C.3772 Taylorsville Rd Louisville KY 40220
- Dr. Stephen Lee Graham D.C.205 Moser Rd Louisville KY 40223
- Dr. Mark Alan Walden DC1072 Bardstown Rd Louisville KY 40204
- Dr. Rodney Sidney Brown D.C.6003 Pleasant Colony Ct Crestwood KY 40014
- Dr. Jeffrey E Lagree DC3922 Dupont Square South Louisville KY 40207