Dr. Danae L Hudson PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical1320 E Kingsley St Suite A Springfield MO, 65804
Dr. Danae Hudson is a psychologist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Hudson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hudson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hudson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Danae L Hudson PH.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MO 65804Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65804Get Direction
Dr. Danae L Hudson PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hudson
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Dr. Renae Marie Courtney PSY. D.1531 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Gregory Charles Koehler PH.D.1230 N Duquesne Rd Joplin MO 64801
- Dr. Eileen Bartow-rives PHD1300 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Robert Allen King PSYD1312 E Lark St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Nancy L Breuer PSY.D.2030 S National Ave Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Chuck J Hollister Other632 W Portland St Springfield MO 65807