Dr. Timothy S Kristedja MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology6801 Park Terrace Suite 130 Los Angeles CA, 90045
Dr. Timothy Kristedja is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kristedja specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
- High-dose tamoxifen added to concurrent biochemotherapy with decrescendo interleukin-2 in patients with metastatic melanoma.
- Maintenance biotherapy for metastatic melanoma with interleukin-2 and granulocyte macrophage-colony stimulating factor improves survival for patients responding to induction concurrent biochemotherapy.
- Biochemotherapy for metastatic melanoma with limited central nervous system involvement.
- Targeted agents in ovarian cancer.
Dr. Timothy S Kristedja MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90045Get Direction
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404Get Direction
Dr. Timothy S Kristedja MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kristedja
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Dr. Nader Javadi M.D.4500 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92501
- Dr. Barry Rosenbloom M.D.9090 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Saeed Sadeghi MD2020 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Weber Chen M.D.600 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Dr. Bahareh Bahadini MD15031 Rinaldi St Mission Hills CA 91345
- Dr. Maurice Julian Berkowitz M.D.2601 W Alameda Ave Burbank CA 91505