Dr. Natasha Tellechea is a pediatrician practicing in Jericho, NY. Dr. Tellechea is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tellechea diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tellechea can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
St. George's University School of Medicine 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Adjustment Disorder
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Natasha A Tellechea M.D.'s Practice location
Jericho, NY 11753Get Direction
Dr. Natasha A Tellechea M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tellechea
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Dr. Richard C Ancona MD300 East Main Street Smithtown New York 11787
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. Reeta Saharia MD865 Merrick Rd Baldwin NY 11510
- Dr. Michael P. Miller M.D.270-05 76th Avenue New Hyde Park New York 11940
- Dr. Meenakshi K. Jhaveri M.D.60-08 Junction Blvd Elmhurst New York 11373