Dr. Bianca Flora practices Periodontics in Fort Lauderdale, FL. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Flora has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Flora provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Bianca Silva Flora DDS, DSC.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328Get Direction
Dr. Bianca Silva Flora DDS, DSC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- Red Lobster: Nutrition and Healthy Options
Red Lobster's storyIt is often said in the business world, one good idea can change it all. This is the case with Red Lobster in terms of casual dining business. Red Lobster, an American chain of restaurants, maintains decades of long tradition of serving quality seafood and fresh fish.It all began...
- What Is Celexa and Is It Safe During Pregnancy?
Anxiety and depression are medical conditions associated with the brain. While the complexities of these conditions are highly intense, in simple language, they are referred to as chemical imbalances in the brain. The most common medications used when it comes to the treatment of depression and...
- How to Have a Positive Conversation About Crohn's Disease
After being diagnosed with Crohn's disease, simply having a conversation about it could be difficult. Being diagnosed with a chronic illness is already incredibly difficult and burdensome, but navigating Crohn’s disease in particular involves just as many external factors as internal. The disease...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Isaac Garazi DMD20484 West Dixie Highway AVENTURA FL 33180
- Dr. George Gounakis D.M.D5223 Avenida Navarra Sarasota FL 34242
- Dr. Tamara Rojas D.M.D., P.A.5000 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Steven Hirsch Berkowitz DDS, MS1509 N State Road 7, Ste H MARGATE FL 33063
- Dr. Barry A Kligerman Other2480 East Commercial Boulevard Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Chad Leon Orlich D.M.D111 N Pine Island Rd Fort Lauderdale FL 33324