Dr. Mark Israel is a pediatrician practicing in Lansing, MI. Dr. Israel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Israel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Israel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1984
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Strep Throat
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics; Children'S Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Michigan State University Program
Dr. Mark D. Israel M.D.'s Practice location
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Dr. Mark D. Israel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Israel
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Leslie K. Reynolds MD3400 Pine Tree Road Lansing Michigan 48911
- Dr. Arti Upendra Shah M.D.3937 Patient Care Way Lansing MI 48911
- Dr. James A Brouillette MD2445 Jolly Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Bradley R. Hoopingarner M.D.2414 Lake Lansing Rd. Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Eleanor A Watson MD2445 Jolly Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Christopher Adam Pohlod D.O.7201 W Saginaw Sst Lansing MI 48917