Dr. Venkata Durvasula is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Durvasula specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
- Laser excision of glomus tympanicum tumours: long-term results.
- Endoscopic dacrocystorhinostomy: long-term results and evolution of surgical technique.
- Cutaneous metastases from a hypopharyngeal malignancy.
- Lignocaine as a topical analgesia for post-operative nasal pack removal: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, controlled trial.
- Bone anchored hearing aids: a second fixture reduces auditory deprivation in Cambridge.
- An unusual neck lump: intramuscular haemangioma of the sternocleidomastoid muscle.
Dr. Venkata Surya phani bhushan Durvasula M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Venkata Surya phani bhushan Durvasula M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatment for Sinusitis
Holistic Treatment for SinusitisHolistic treatments are natural remedies that are available for treating certain medical problems. There are quite a number of natural treatment options that are known to help ease a sinus infection. Such treatments include the following: 1. Apple Cider...
- What to Avoid If You Have Vertigo
Vertigo is a symptom of many diseases. It is a condition where a person feels as though he or she is spinning or their surrounding is spinning. Vertigo occurs as a result of disorders in the inner ear. The causes of vertigo may be divided into peripheral and central problems.Peripheral disorders...
- What are the Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Ear infections refer to the inflammation or infection of the middle ear, which is most commonly seen in children. Middle ear infection or media otitis is caused by bacteria or viruses. The infection begins as sore throat or cold and then gradually spreads to the middle ear. This is divided into two...
- What Is Central Vertigo?
Types of VertigoWhen the world seems as though it is spinning, without cause, it is time to check with a doctor. There are two common forms of vertigo; central and peripheral....
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis—also known as rhinosinusitis—is defined as an inflammation of the sinuses that results in a number of painful, irritating symptoms. If the sinusitis lasts for less than four weeks, it is diagnosed as acute sinusitis. If it lasts longer, it is defined as chronic sinusitis.A number of...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- Dr. Daniel Rontal MD28300 Orchard Lake Road Farmington Hills Michigan 48334
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten MD.22250 Providence Dr Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Jason May MD4201 Saint Antoine St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Eleanor Yuk-yin Chan MD, FRCSC30055 Northwestern Hwy Farmington MI 48334
- Dr. Eric W Sargent MD30055 Northwestern Hwy Farmington MI 48334
- Dr. Lascelles Pinnock M.D14575 Southfield Rd Allen Park MI 48101