Dr. Roger Kenji Long M.D.
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology4150 V St Sacramento CA, 95817
Dr. Roger Long is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Long specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. Roger Kenji Long M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94143Get Direction
Dr. Roger Kenji Long M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Long
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Dr. Andrew Alan Bremer M.D., PHD2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Dennis Michael Styne M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Yvonne Lee M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Stephanie Shelton Crossen M.D., M.P.H.2516 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Lindsey Ann Loomba-albrecht M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Ms. Nicole S Glaser M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817