Dr. Rhonda Webb is a nephrologist practicing in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Webb specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Webb most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Nephrology; Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Rhonda P Webb MD's Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71105Get Direction
PAGOSA SPRINGS, CO 81147Get Direction
Dr. Rhonda P Webb MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones?
What are kidney stones?A kidney stone is a hard, crystal-like mineral substance formed within the kidney or urinary tract. In medical terms, it is known as nephrolithiasis. They are also called as renal calculi.Kidney stones can block the stream of urine and can result in urinary infection, kidney...
- 5 Tips on Living with Kidney Stones
According to scientific research, around 15% of the world’s population is living with kidney stones. Among these people, 20% are men while 5% are women. Kidney stones is a condition which is very common especially in men. It is also among the most painful infections since it affects the urinary...
- Dr. Jariatul Karim M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Mihaly Benjamin Tapolyai M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Phillip Madonia M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Marwan Kaskas MD2501 Greenwood Rd Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Robert N Mccoy MD1800 Buckner St Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. Marisa Johnson MD1750 9th Ave Port Arthur TX 77642