Dr. Kimberly Jackson is a family practitioner practicing in Conway, SC. Dr. Jackson specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Jackson possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1994
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Vascular Disease
- Mc Leod Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- McLeod Regional Medical Center Program
Dr. Kimberly S Jackson M.D.'s Practice location
Conway, SC 29526Get Direction
DANIEL ISLAND, SC 29492Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly S Jackson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- Zinc Deficiency
What is zinc?Zinc is a mineral that plays an important role in many different chemical reactions in your body. The human body uses this mineral to fight off infections, maintain acid-base balance, promote growth and development, boost antioxidant activity, and regulate gene expression, among...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Dr. Tisha Abercrombie Williams M.D.4033 Highway 17 Bypass Murrells Inlet SC 29576
- Dr. Jonathan D Bornfreund D.O.106 Lansford Ct. Myrtle Beach SC 29588
- Dr. Jasen D. Rowles D.O.4301 Dick Pond Rd Myrtle Beach SC 29588
- Dr. Kristen Blackburn Carr M.D.4591 Socastee Blvd Myrtle Beach SC 29588
- Dr. Winston Mciver MD660 Singleton Ridge Rd Conway SC 29526
- Dr. Nicholas J Pennings DO3816 Highway 17 S North Myrtle Beach SC 29582