Dr. Jerome Paul Richie MD
Urologist45 Francis Street Asbii 3 Brigham And Womens H Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Jerome Richie is a urologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Richie specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1969
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Defining the implant treatment volume for patients with low risk prostate cancer: does the anterior base need to be treated?
- Subtypes of renal cell carcinoma. Different onset and sites of metastatic disease.
- Innovative treatment for clinically localized adenocarcinoma of the prostate: the future role of molecular imaging.
- Carcinoid tumor in an ileal conduit diversion.
- Short and long-term morbidity of thoracoabdominal incision for nephrectomy: a comparison with the flank approach.
- The National Cancer Data Base report on patterns of care for testicular carcinoma, 1985-1996.
- Clinical predictors of upgrading to Gleason grade 4 or 5 disease at radical prostatectomy: potential implications for patient selection for radiation and androgen suppression therapy.
- The impact of the biopsy Gleason score on PSA outcome for prostate cancer patients with PSA < or = 10 ng/ml and T1c,2a: implications for patient selection for prostate-only therapy.
- Anti-androgens and other hormonal therapies for prostate cancer.
- Optimizing patient selection for dose escalation techniques using the prostate-specific antigen level, biopsy gleason score, and clinical T-stage.
- Urinary diversion: the patient's choice.
- Clinical utility of the percentage of positive prostate biopsies in defining
- Role of polymorphisms in codons 143 and 160 of the O6-alkylguanine DNA alkyltransferase gene in lung cancer risk.
- Comparison of GSTM polymorphisms and risk for oral cancer between African-Americans and Caucasians.
- Ucla Med Ctr, Urology; Ucla Med Ctr, General Surgery; Ucla Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Jerome Paul Richie MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Jerome Paul Richie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Richie
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Prostate Drugs May Not Increase the Risk of Fractures
About 8 million men in the U.S. between the ages of 50-years-old and 79-years-old suffer from enlarged prostate glands. Drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate gland, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), are of two types: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers. In a study,...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- What Is Uribel Used For?
What is Uribel?Uribel is a prescription drug used for pain relief, discomfort, frequent or urgent urination, and urinary cramps or spasms due to certain diagnostic procedures or urinary tract infection. This medication belongs to the class of urinary antiseptics, urinary analgesics, or...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Dr. Arthur P Mourtzinos M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- William R. Helfrich, Jr.780 Main Street South Weymouth Massachusetts 02190
- Dr. Karim J Hamawy M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Pierre John Mendoza Other446 Jack Martin Blvd. Brick New Jersey 08724
- Dr. John T Stoffel MD41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Abdul-rahman Ahmed Babeir MBBS2100 Dorchester Ave. Boston MA 02124