Sara Mccrea-smith is a psychologist practicing in Westerville, OH. Sara specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Sara evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Sara because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Sara Mccrea-smith's Practice location
Westerville, OH 43082Get Direction
Sara Mccrea-smith's reviewsWrite Review
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- What Is Literotica?
Literotica: What is it?Literotica refers to creatively written erotica. The term originated from the website Literotica.com. It features user-submitted erotic stories and poetry. The site's name, Literotica, caught on and has become synonymous for modern erotic literature. Literotica is an erotic...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- J. Robert Padberg1570 Fishinger Road Columbus Ohio 43221
- Dr. Kara J. Karam PSY.D.4624 Sawmill Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Timothy P, Shea PSY.D.480 Medical Center Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Lynne Roddy Johnston PH.D.5701 N High St Columbus OH 43085
- Dr. Marc Gilbert Schramm PSY.D.3970 Brown Park Dr Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. Cathy Mcdaniels wilson PH.D.52 W 5th Ave Columbus OH 43201