Dr. Bosede Ogunlana is a pediatrician practicing in Mission, TX. Dr. Ogunlana is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ogunlana diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ogunlana can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Winthrop-University Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Bosede Nihinlolawa Ogunlana M.D.'s Practice location
Mission, TX 78574Get Direction
Dr. Bosede Nihinlolawa Ogunlana M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Dr. Sergio Gustavo Preciado M.D.832 Del Oro Ln Pharr TX 78577
- Dr. Teresita Monserrate Pagan-hemer MD1500 S Bryan Rd Mission TX 78572
- Dr. Anna C Bell M.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Ivelisse Santiago-barouhas M.D.2130 E Griffin Pkwy Mission TX 78572
- Dr. Otto R Velasquez M.D.7019 N 1st Ln Mcallen TX 78504
- Dr. Felix Chong wah Koo M.D.2332 Jordan Ave Mcallen TX 78503