Dr. Linda Abeles is a psychologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Abeles specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Abeles evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Abeles because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Linda Abeles PHD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32601Get Direction
Linda Abeles PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Dr. Cassie Hessler-smith PSY.D.115 Ne 7th Ave Gainesville FL 32601
- Dr. Garret D Evans PSYD3701-2 Nw 40 Terrace Gainesville FL 32606
- Dr. Virginia Walton Sloan PH.D.1505 Nw 16th Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Pamela Arlen Olcott PH.D.3305 Nw 53rd Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Teresa M Picciocchi PSYD5300 Sw 91st Terrace Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Elizabeth J Buckley PH.D.4965 Sw 91st Ter Gainesville FL 32608