Dr. Kenneth Lass is a psychologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Lass specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lass evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lass because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kenneth Paul Lass PHD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37203Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37203Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Paul Lass PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Dr. Chelsea L. Rothschild PH.D.3400 Lebanon Rd Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Monica L Jacobs PSYD1601 23rd Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Jennifer Lackey4810 Magnolia Place Nashville Tennessee 37204
- Lisa Battle-Gwathney PH.D.4330 Maynardville Hwy Maynardville TN 37807
- Dr. Terry Edwards EDD1161 Murfreesboro Pike Nashville TN 37217
- Dr. Linda Marie Leftwich PH.D.509 Jones Ln Hendersonville TN 37075