Dr. Karin Hatami-fard is a Dentist practicing in San Bernardino, CA. Dr. Hatami-fard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Karin S Hatami-fard DDS's Practice location
San Bernardino, CA 92408Get Direction
REDLANDS, CA 92373Get Direction
Dr. Karin S Hatami-fard DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Brent Douglas Dupper D.D.S.25455 Barton Frontage Rd Loma Linda CA 92354
- Huzaifa Maloo DDS5696 Mission Blvd Riverside CA 92509
- Dr. Pratik M Shah DDS9415 Mission Blvd Riverside CA 92509
- Dr. Chrissorne Rameau DDS25014 Prospect Ave Loma Linda CA 92354
- Philip Sales DDS8463 Haven Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Harriett Haritakis D.D.S.9000 Foothill Boulevard Rancho Cucamonga California 91730