Dr. Ana Sanchez practices Neuropathology in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Sanchez studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 2003
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
Dr. Ana Maria Sanchez MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80205Get Direction
Dr. Ana Maria Sanchez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- How is Lyme Disease Diagnosed?
Lyme disease is primarily diagnosed through an analysis of the symptoms, although blood tests are also sometimes used.What to keep in mind when diagnosing Lyme diseaseThe bull’s eye rash is usually the most prominent symptom of Lyme’s disease, and a visualization of this rash is usually...
- The Color Red Can Boost Your Energy
According to a new study, seeing the color red may help to move the muscles faster and stronger with more force. This new finding may have applications in sports and other activities where a quick boost of energy is required.According to researcher Andrew Elliot, professor of psychology at the...
- Clay Walker's Battle with Multiple Sclerosis
At the age of 26, it’s easy to feel eager to take on the world. At that stage in life, opportunities are waiting around every corner. Add the early success of a promising career as a musician, and the future certainly looks even brighter. Perhaps it’s this brightness than can make an unfortunate...
- The Symptoms of MS That are Difficult to Describe
If you are suffering from MS, then there may be symptoms that you experience on a day-to-day basis, or perhaps just occasionally. However, with a few of these symptoms, it is not so easy to put a name to them or even try to describe them to others. This can be difficult due to your cognitive...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. Gurdeep Singh Ahluwalia M.D.5051 Greenspring Avenue Baltimore MD 21209
- Dr. Ned Sacktor M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Ahmet Hoke M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Scott Douglas Newsome D.O.Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Steven Robert Zeiler M.D.,PH.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287