Dr. Jeffrey I Brown MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology2001 Laurel Ave Suite 603 Knoxville TN, 37916
Dr. Jeffrey Brown is a gastroenterologist practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Brown specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Brown performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Gastroenterology; Akron Gen Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey I Brown MD's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37916Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey I Brown MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Colon Cancer?
What is staging?Staging explains the extent of your cancer, meaning how big the cancer is, and how much the cancer has spread. Knowing the stage of your cancer helps the doctor to understand how serious your cancer is, your chance of survival, and it helps the doctor to decide the best treatment...
- What Are the Symptoms of Acid Reflux?
Acid reflux is so common that most people take this for granted. Little do they know about the complications of acid reflux that would arise if it is untreated. If acid reflux is left untreated, it can lead to a condition known as Barrett’s esophagus, which is a precancerous state. Because of this...
- A Gluten-Free Diet May Only be Beneficial for Those with Celiac Disease
More and more people are being diagnosed with autoimmune diseases. These are a group of disorders when our immune system fails to recognize own body cells and starts attacking them for no obvious reason, resulting in damage to one or another kind of body tissues. Autoimmune diseases are not just...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Dr. Steedman A. Sarbah M.D.9330 PARK WEST BLVD STE 508 KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Dr. Edward Francis Brown MD1706 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Carlos A Rollhauser MD1928 Alcoa Highway Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Sangeeta Gulati MD1928 Alcoa Highway Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Ramanujan Samavedy M.D.1928 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Paul Sanford Pickholtz MD327 Medical Park Dr Bridgeport WV 26330