Dr. Steven B Waskow MD
Orthopedist1633 Medical Center Point Colorado Springs CO, 80907
Dr. Steven Waskow is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Waskow specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Waskow tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1971
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1971
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Orthopedic, Joint Problems, Bone Problems
- Trigger Finger
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Letterman Army Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Letterman Army Medical Center 1974
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Steven B Waskow MD's Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Get Direction
Colorado Springs, CO 80903Get Direction
Dr. Steven B Waskow MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waskow
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Dr. Gregg G. Martyak M.D.2925 Professional Pl Colorado Springs Colorado 80904
- Dr. Edward S. Szuszczewicz MD175 S Union Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80910
- Dr. Timothy Sales O'brien M.D.3920 N Union Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Eric K Jepson DO4110 BRIARGATE PKWY COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80920
- Dr. Mindy Siegel MD175 S UNION BLVD STE 300 COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80910
- Dr. Paul B Rahill MD1755 S 8th St Colorado Springs CO 80905