Dr. Mihir Maniar is an internist practicing in Long Branch, NJ. Dr. Maniar specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Maniar provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1994
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Vascular Disease
- North Shore Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at North Shore University Hospital Program
Dr. Mihir Kishor Maniar D.O.'s Practice location
Long Branch, NJ 07740Get Direction
Dr. Mihir Kishor Maniar D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maniar
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.615 Hope Road Eatontown New Jersey 07724
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD668 N Beers St Holmdel NJ 07733
- Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD31 Village court Hazlet New Jersey 7730
- Dr. Ahmed A. Elsoury MD251 Richmond Hill Rd Staten Island NY 10314
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Sunit B. Desai M.D.1270 State Route 35 Middletown New Jersey 7748