Dr. Randy Wolfe is an internist practicing in Owensboro, KY. Dr. Wolfe specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wolfe provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1973
Indiana University School of Medicine 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Miami Valley Hosp, Internal Medicine Miami Valley Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Miami Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Randy L. Wolfe MD's Practice location
Owensboro, KY 42303Get Direction
Dr. Randy L. Wolfe MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- What Is Mono?
Mono or mononucleosis, is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. This infection is also known as the "kissing disease". This condition is very common among teenagers and adults. Mono may persist for weeks and months together, but resolves on its own without any particular treatment....
- Light Drinking May Not Harm Babies
New research shows that a pregnant mother drinking up to two glasses of alcohol may not harm the children. About 11,500 mothers and their children participated in this study. Researchers collected data regarding the drinking habits of the mothers when the kids were about 9 months old. When the...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Dr. John A. Huff M.D.811 E Parrish Ave Owensboro KY 42303
- Dr. Vinay Patel M.D.811 E Parrish Ave Owensboro KY 42303
- Dr. Angela Louise Jarvis M.D.1000 Breckenridge St Owensboro KY 42303
- Dr. Jeremy Luckett M.D.Medical Center Blvd Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Ramez A Salamah M.D.815 E Parrish Ave Owensboro KY 42303
- Dr. Mahesh K. Moolani M.D.1200 Breckenridge St Owensboro KY 42303