Dr. Karen Greene is a psychologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Greene specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Greene evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Greene because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Karen Julie Greene PH.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10024Get Direction
Dr. Karen Julie Greene PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Dr. Sonja M. Ramirez PH.D.Mobile office New York and Northeastern NJ 07110
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024