Dr. Ock Park is a pediatrician practicing in Havre De Grace, MD. Dr. Park is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Park diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Park can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Kyongpook University 1964
- Synthesis of 4-hydroxy-1-thiocoumarin derivatives-1: an efficient synthesis of thioflocoumafen.
- Development of an ELISA for the detection of the residues of the insecticide imidacloprid in agricultural and environmental samples.
- Synthesis and antibacterial activity of 2-substituted 6-fluoro-1,4-dihydro-4-oxo-3-quinolinecarboxylic acids.
- Studies on the synthesis of naphthoquinoids.
Ock S Park MD's Practice location
Havre De Grace, MD 21078Get Direction
Ock S Park MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Mrs. Jessica L M Herzog MD310 Lambs Gap Rd MECHANICSBURG PA 17050
- Dr. Kamakshi Neelkantan M.D.2108 Emmorton Park Road Edgewood Maryland 21040
- Dr. Vera Elizabeth Brown MD1321 Riverside Parkway Belcamp MD 21017
- Dr. Amanda Renee Hinkle M.D.4C North Avenue Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Generosa Calderon Lazor MD2103 Laurel Bush Rd Bel Air MD 21015
- Dr. Marci Beth Chasnow MD39 Kensington Parkway Abingdon MD 21009