Dr. Karen Hill is a pediatrician practicing in Florence, SC. Dr. Hill is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hill diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hill can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Med Univ Sc Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Med University Sc College Of Med
- Medical University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Karen R Hill MD's Practice location
Florence, SC 29506Get Direction
Dr. Karen R Hill MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hill
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Charles M Jordan MD204 E Cheves St Florence SC 29506
- Dr. Richard L. Rogers M.D.1001 W Sumter St Florence SC 29501
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Bardi M.D.1530 Mcclure Court Florence SC 29505
- Dr. Carl Chelen MD901 E Cheves St Florence SC 29506
- Dr. Efrain A. Sanchez-rivera M.D.3322 Melrose Rd Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Alva Weaver Whitehead MD204 E Cheves St Florence SC 29506