Dr. Michael Francis Mccollum
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology1500 Lansdowne Ave 1st Floor Darby PA, 19023
Dr. Michael Mccollum is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Darby, PA. Dr. Mccollum specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mccollum can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mccollum can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. Michael Francis Mccollum's Practice location
Darby, PA 19023Get Direction
Dr. Michael Francis Mccollum's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mccollum
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes through alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- Dr. Anthony Mackaronis MD1930 S Broad St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- Dr. Susanne R.M. Adamson M.D.157 Route 73 South Voorhees NJ 08043
- R. Melody Mayordo Reynolds721 Skippack Pike Blue Bell Pennsylvania 19422
- Norman Glenn Rosenblum925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon MD102-I Centre Boulevard Marlton New Jersey 08053
- Dr. Jung K. Choe MD17000 Commerce PArkway Mount Laurel NJ 08054